A Resource For Northern Virginia Homeowners and Real Estate Investors
If you are a Northern Virginia Homeowner or Real Estate Investor interested in hiring an accredited property management firm, you have come to the right place! Our chapter, known locally as the Northern Virginia chapter of Residential Property Managers is comprised of only accredited National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) members and is the only official chapter of Northern Virginia Residential Property Managers. We invite you to use our website as a resource in your search for the best property management firm in Northern Virginia, and for information and news about the Northern Virginia property management market. Visit our Member Page for a list of the top accredited residential property management firms in the Northern Virginia metropolitan area and our Affiliate Page to find local, licensed and qualified contractors. Also, visit our Blog for information and insights about the local Northern Virginia property management market. Finally, visit our Facebook page to connect with us on social media.
Northern Virginia Chapter of NARPM
The Northern Virginia Chapter of NARPM was formed in 1999, and currently, has 20 members representing the top property management firms in the area. We meet monthly (every second Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.) at the Italian Café in Falls Church, VA, to share valuable information that affects our industry. Discussions focus on management innovations, marketing tools and their resulting rental statistics, and the effects of pending legislation on our homeowner clients. Our goal is to achieve the highest possible level of professionalism in our industry through continuing education.
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) is a national association designed for real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. NARPM® offers an effective, professional learning environment for owners of property management companies and their employees.
Our Professional Managers —
- PRESENT your property to the largest available market, including relocation and corporate transferees.
- STAY AWARE of current market conditions allowing your property to rent at its highest price.
- PROVIDE you with protection through proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, other legal documents, and current legislative changes.
- INCLUDE comprehensive tenant screening to assure you of a qualified and responsible tenant.
- MAKE frequent spot checks on your property as well as announced routine inspections.
- HANDLE all communications with the tenants.
Once you have made the decision to hire a professional property manager, don’t settle for less … choose a member of NARPM. We give you peace of mind!