Welcome to the NOVA NARPM affiliates page where you will find a list of NOVA NARPM local chapter affiliates. Chapter affiliates enjoy special access to property management professionals creating opportunities for collaboration and networking.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of NOVA NARPM please contact Patrick Fogarty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northern Virginia Chapter of NARPM is part of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), a national association designed for real estate professionals who know first-hand the unique challenges of managing single-family and small residential properties. NARPM® offers an effective, professional learning environment for owners of property management companies and their employees.
The Northern Virginia Chapter of NARPM was formed in 1999, and currently, has 20 members representing the top property management firms in the area. We meet monthly (every second Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.) at the Italian Café in Falls Church, VA, to share valuable information that affects our industry. Discussions focus on management innovations, marketing tools and their resulting rental statistics, and the effects of pending legislation on our homeowner clients. Our goal is to achieve the highest possible level of professionalism in our industry through continuing education.
At NOVA NARPM Our Professional Managers —
- PRESENT your property to the largest available market, including relocation and corporate transferees.
- STAY AWARE of current market conditions allowing your property to rent at its highest price.
- PROVIDE you with protection through proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, other legal documents, and current legislative changes.
- INCLUDE comprehensive tenant screening to assure you of a qualified and responsible tenant.
- MAKE frequent spot checks on your property as well as announced routine inspections.
- HANDLE all communications with the tenants.