There are many benefits of membership to NOVA NARPM including networking, advice, access to special materials, and more. If you are interested in joining NARPM®, you can download a membership application for our chapter. Or, you can visit the national website and apply for membership.
Enjoy such benefits as —
- Our News Magazine, which is issued 11 times per year to keep you current on issues of interest and concern to residential property managers. The Residential Resource, is an excellent source for industry information, legislative updates, association news, and tips for making your business more successful and effective.
- Annual Convention and Trade Show — filled with opportunities for learning, networking and examining the latest technology for property management.
- Educational Opportunities, such as workshops and courses offered at the Annual Convention and Trade Show and at various Regional Conferences teach our members how to be better and more efficient property managers, and how to maximize their profitability. NARPM courses cover topics such as marketing, maintenance, technology and owner/client relations. Online courses are also available to allow members the ability to learn without leaving their offices.
- Nationally Recognized Designations including NARPM certification programs enable property management professionals to continually update and refine crucial skills. Professional members can earn the Residential Management Professional (RMP®) and Master Property Manager(MPM®) designations. The Certified Support Specialist (CSS®) program is specifically designed for Support Specialist. The Certified Residential Management Company(CRMC®) can only be earned by a Professional Member’s company that has reached the highest level of excellence in their profession.
- New Member Mentor Program at the chapter level that will enhance the growth of NARPM at all levels. Chapters who use this program will earn points through Chapter Excellence, but Mentors can also earn points for their designations. Download New Member Mentor Program information.
- Business Building Referrals through networking with other members across the country via the NARPM website.
- Listing on National Website that gives you international exposure. With over 10,000 visitors (including property owners) searching our site each month, you can expect leads from your listing.
- Discussion Boards that help you stay in contact and the share questions and concerns as they arise.
For more information about the many benefits of NARPM membership, visit our national website.